Monday, 9 January 2012

How To Hypnotize A Person In Instantly!

For those of you budding hypnotists who want to know how to instantly hypnotize someone in under 10 minutes, I've the steps here for you. Just 3 things to note though -- although these instructions on how to hypnotize are pretty straight-forward, firstly, do bear in mind that not everyone is susceptible to hypnosis.


 Most experts will tell you that the stronger the character, the harder that person is to "go under". The other thing to note is -- for the most part, hypnosis only works on someone who is willing to be hypnotzed. What I am trying to say is, in fact, Igbo people are less likely yo be hypnotized than Yorubas and Hausas.

 The fact that you are even considering manipulating someone means that you are probably a psycho and will end up as a serial anal-rapist or killer.


 OK with those out of the way, here are your 5 steps on how to instantly hypnotize anyone in 10 minutes --


 1. Make it conducive Dim the lights, make sure there are no distracting noises, light a few scented candles.


 2. Tell your subject to relax Aside from relaxing his or her mind and body, ask your subject to slowly breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth.


 3. Have him or her expel all thoughts, worries, concerns Tell your subject to add colors to each breath and assign a thought, worry or concern to that colored breath, and expel it as he or she breathes out.


 4. Have the subject fill up the space created with an imaginary liquid Now ask him or her to imagine a liquid filling him or her up from the feet slowly all the way up to the head. Tell your subject when the liquid completely fills the head, he or she will feel at ease and completely relaxed.


 5. Now you can suggest an idea, thought or action When your subject is finally in this "trance", you may suggest any desired idea, thought or action. This can be anything -- to give up smoking or a bad relationship, or develop a new attitude towards career. Typically, this involves visualizing the bad aspects of a habit, then the good results when the habit is dumped, and how the subject will feel so much better then. After allowing the subject to dwell in this "happy place", you then bring him or her back.

4 comments:

  1. If you want learn something more about hypnosis, look at website: http://how-hypnotize.com. There is many advices and guides how to hypnotize people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i would like to comment on Doctor Osemu Okpamen and his dealing with my need. I contacted him in desperation over my girlfriend of a year that broke up with me and went back to her EX-boyfriend. Consequently the break up has been devastating so much so that I've considered and still consider suicide as my only option to relieve the pain and agony in me. I felt heart broken and it affected me that i couldn't concentrate properly at my place of work for i very much loved her and need to get her back and my last chance was getting a love spell. I entered on the website http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com and made contact with the Doctor for i read that he has a lot of positive feedback with his spells. I’m not disappointed because my lover came back to me within 24 hours after getting a love spell from the Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. We are happy couples now and if you need any kind of help, Email him on ( doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or whats-app +2348135254384 ). Michael Snapp, +1 (305) 647-6660 USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Am Singh Darren from NY, USA. My wife divorced me year 2014 and went back to her EX husband. I felt heart broken and weak for i didn't know how to get her back for she was my love and my life. I did all i could do to get her back through my close friends and family members but nothing worked out. So, in my place of work, i tried searching for help online on how i can get her back and i found various testifiers of how a Doc named Osemu has been faithful & helpful with his spells. I gave it a try by getting in touch with him on his Email ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ) and i explained my problem to him. Doc Osemu prepared a spell for me that brought back my wife within 12 to 16 hours after i contacted him. Doc Osemu assured me that nothing can break us apart again and since 2015 till this moment, i have been full of joy with my wife and we live as one happy family. You out there that needs help why not contact Doc Osemu today and be happy again. Call me on 1 (914)-363-6524 OR what's app him on +2348135254384 for more info. Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone!
    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from Califonia USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 25hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and takecare of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife clearable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete