Sunday, 1 January 2012

How To Get a Girl To Sleep With You In 20 minutes!!

P.S I did not invent this... Its for real and is even considered dark arts (for those who don't watch Harry Potter, "Jazz")in certain circles. Okay, so you meet a hot girl and there's only one thing on your mind, you have to tap that bootay (no offence to girls with none). The only problem is, you are a total loser with no money and you are probably kind of ugly too. Even if you are not so bad, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of tapping that. Don't jump off that bridge yet, according to Psychologist and master seducer Derek Rake, YOU DO!!! This is through a method of seduction called FRACTIONATION and many psychologists admit that it goes a long way towards getting you laid, even if you are a total "bolo". I must state that I can't attest to the potency of this technique (Manny Enajeroh doesn't need any help getting laid *toot*toot*) and I can't guarantee that it will suceed but it has worked for a lot of people, or at least they claim it has. Whether this is down to luck, technique, or jazz, you be the judge. Fractionation is a method of controlling a woman's emotions. That is, you regulate between good and bad emotions. Psychologists claim that when there is a rapid change from good to bad emotions, it leads to some form of emotional attachment by women. So when you take a woman on an emotional rollercoaster, depending on how steep the slope is, she might associate you with good (and hopefully, HORNY!!) feelings. An illustration is this... ME: Hello attractive woman, Wat's up? Genevieve Nnaji: Hello un-attractive man whom I am repulsed by, tell me what is going on with you! Me: Well, have you ever had a friend, who makes everything seem so funny, who always listens to you, who you can let your hair down with, who would give her right arm for you without hesitation, who you can fall asleep on the sofa with, but without any sexual tension.....your bestest friend in the world? Genevieve: Abi!!! I totally know what you mean. I had one when........bla bla bla Me: I had a friend like that........ but she died in a plane crash last month, I had to go to a shrink to get over the depression.
Genevieve: *hugs* Oh you sweet, poor, poor man!! BOOM!!!!! FRaCTIONATION!!!!! The trick is, you make her associate you with the good thoughts and you exclude the bad stuff by staring intently at her when saying the good part, but looking away (adorably) during the bummer. I know, this sounds like the most ridiculous thing ever but heck, its worth a shot!! If it fails, your still a virgin either way!!! But seriously, Psychologists say that if you play your cards right, the chick will want to "bala" you within 20 minutes. Also note that this is a one time trick. Try it once and hit her with your best shot, if it doesn't work, do not try it over and over. You will look like an IDIOT!!! (For good reasons too). Try this out on the girl of your dreams and let's know how it went. P.S, do not try this on Igbo girls unless your illustration is about money, get it?.....lol.......okay you don't. Manny Enajeroh is here for you, I live to help geeks everywhere knacki apako!

3 comments:

  1. Lol. Guy/gal i love ya blog. Though i have to tell you that this won't work with Igbo girls. You can give it a goal with calabar girls. It is Boom!
    Christian youths warn boko haram!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone!
    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from Califonia USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 25hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and takecare of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife clearable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to watch this short video to learn a amazing secret that might get you your own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete